From March to August 2020, we designed a learning culture unique to SK E&S with the SK E&S Growth Design Team. We focused on individual, not company needs, and asked individuals to directly participate in the creation of the culture.
We were able to specify the conditions necessary to become an organization that learns and grows together through interviews and workshops.
- Create an environment where the responsibilities of higher positions motivate growth, not burnout
- Use loose, informal connections across the entire company to create a structure where the organization gradually becomes a single brain
- Promote a culture where work and learning can both take place anywhere
- Consider the characteristics of your team member’s career growth
- Make the best practices/knowledge of your organization its legacy